Did you know?
- Triad Technology Group is a family-owned and operated local business.
- Triad Technology Group is a US Veteran-owned and operated local business.
- Triad Technology Group was listed in the Portland Business Journal's Fastest Growing 100 Private companies
- Triad Technology Group was listed in the Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies.
- Triad's staff has over one hundred years of combined sales and recruiting expertise.
- Our Career Check-UP Center is full of information from Salary Survey to Interview Tips.
- Triad Technology Group was founded in Portland, Oregon, in 1989 by Bruno Amicci, former Director for Source EDP.
- Triad's founder's roots in the IT marketplace go back 30 plus years to the 1970's... when it was still called data processing.
- Triad Technology Group proudly celebrates 21 years of service to the Pacific Northwest.
- Two members of our staff are gourmet chefs.
- Three members of our staff are SCUBA divers.
- Our President is the Commander for the Tigard Community Emergency Response Team.
- Triad Technology Group is certified by the Office of Minority, Women, and Emerging Small Business (OMWESB).
- Bruno Amicci is an Airport Commissioner for the City of Salem
- Bruno Amicci is the Chair of the Traffic Commission in Salem
- Bruno Amicci is a member of the Community Police Review Board for the City of Salem
Since 1989 Triad Technology Group has been shaping the future of Portland. Find out how.
Triad Technology Group | Our Company
Triad Technology Group is a seasoned technical recruiting and contract staffing firm with more than three decades of experience serving the Pacific Northwest.
Triad Technology Group's services include:
- Direct Hire Placement and Recruiting
- Contract Consulting
- Contract to Hire
- Staff Augmentation
- Technical Staffing
Among our clients are Fortune 500 companies, Mid-size companies, Federal, State, and Municipal governments, and smaller businesses.
We recognize our clients’ and candidates’ most specific job requirements in order to efficiently pre-screen qualified candidates. The result: The right match!
Core Competencies include:
- Applications design, development and support
- Software engineering
- Database architecture, analysis and administration
- System and network design and administration
- Business and systems analysis
- Program and project management
- IT systems audit and security
- ERP and CRM support
- Quality assurance and testing
- PC and Desktop Support
Triad Technology Group | Technical Skills Summary
Our mission is simply to provide outstanding customer service in a straightforward, personal, ethical, and responsive manner. Triad offers individualized staffing services and solutions to our clients and candidates, truly creating a win win for everyone.
- Application design, development and support
- Software Engineering (Design, Development, Implementation, Maintenance)
- Software Build / Release
- Web Design / Development / Support
- Business / Systems Analysis
- Data Warehousing
- ECM –Enterprise Content Management
- EAI – Enterprise Application Integration
- BI – Business Intelligence
- Business Reports Development (SSRS / COGNOS)
- EDI – Electronic Data Interchange
- Desktop / Help Desk Technicians
- Mainframe Programming and Systems Support
- ERP / CRM Packages
- IT Auditors
- Quality Assurance Engineering
- System / Network Administration
- MS Sharepoint
- System Security Specialist
- Engineering (Hardware, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Environmental)
- Technical Marketing / Sales Engineer
- Technical Recruiters
Since 1989, TRIAD has helped shape Oregon's future.
We provide our clients with resources on a timely basis
We follow through on our commitments
We have a three decade record of success