Did you know?
- Triad Technology Group is a family-owned and operated local business.
- Triad Technology Group is a US Veteran-owned and operated local business.
- Triad Technology Group was listed in the Portland Business Journal's Fastest Growing 100 Private companies
- Triad Technology Group was listed in the Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies.
- Triad's staff has over one hundred years of combined sales and recruiting expertise.
- Our Career Check-UP Center is full of information from Salary Survey to Interview Tips.
- Triad Technology Group was founded in Portland, Oregon, in 1989 by Bruno Amicci, former Director for Source EDP.
- Triad's founder's roots in the IT marketplace go back 30 plus years to the 1970's... when it was still called data processing.
- Triad Technology Group proudly celebrates 21 years of service to the Pacific Northwest.
- Two members of our staff are gourmet chefs.
- Three members of our staff are SCUBA divers.
- Our President is the Commander for the Tigard Community Emergency Response Team.
- Triad Technology Group is certified by the Office of Minority, Women, and Emerging Small Business (OMWESB).
- Bruno Amicci is an Airport Commissioner for the City of Salem
- Bruno Amicci is the Chair of the Traffic Commission in Salem
- Bruno Amicci is a member of the Community Police Review Board for the City of Salem
Since 1989 Triad Technology Group has been shaping the future of Portland. Find out how.
Client / Employer Resources | Unequaled Service
Looking for impressive candidates?
Triad Technology Group is intimately familiar with the IT recruiting and staffing environment and is proud to provide the highest quality service and expertise in the industry. We are dedicated to implementing the most innovative and effective recruiting and research strategies in order to precisely meet our clients' hiring needs and objectives.
In addition, we have a solid reputation for producing on-point candidates in a timely fashion. Triad Technology Group has established outstanding research tools and a superior state-of-the-art database that allows us to track top talent nationwide.
Our professional recruiters are engaged in every step of the process from understanding our clients’ most detailed requirements, to locating the highest achieving candidates, to ultimately finalizing acceptance and start date.
Whether you are seeking a full time placement and need our recruiting assistance or whether you need a Contractor or a Contract to Hire: Triad is ready to help.
Triad’s Staff Augmentation services include:
- Direct Placement and Recruiting
- Contract Consulting
- Contract to Hire
- Staff Augmentation
- Technical Staffing